About GPAT 2014
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi is going to conduct Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) in February 2014. The GPAT 2014 is an all India entrance examination conducted for admission to Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) courses in Pharmaceutical Science.
Important Dates for GPAT 2014
|Registration start date||06-11-2013|
|Registration End date||07-01-2014|
|Admit Card download date||10-02-2014|
|GPAT 2013 Exam Dates||25-02-2014 to 27-02-2014|
|GPAT Result declaration||15-03-2014|
|Print out of Score Cards from||15-03-2014 to 14-04-2014|
Eligibility Criteria of GPAT 2014
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm after 10+2 (4 years after 10+2,including lateral entry candidates)
- Candidates who are in the final year of B.Pharmacy course only are eligible for appearing in GPAT-2013 Examination.
- B. Pharmacy 1st year to 3rd year students are not eligible to appear in GPAT-2013 Examination.
Procedures To Apply for GPAT 2014
Candidates should go to the official site and fill up online application form with all the mandatory data and then submit it online.
To know more about the registration process, visit their website
General/ OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 1200/-
SC/ ST/ PD candidates need to pay Rs. 600/-
GPAT 2014 FAQ's/Exam Pattern
- GPAT 2014 is a Computer Based Online Test.
- The exam will be of 3 hours duration.
- The paper comprises of 125 multiple choice questions.
- Each correct answer will be given 4 marks and for each wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
- The candidates will have to select the date and city for appearing in the test
- To know about the syllabus for GPAT 2014, go to the website
GPAT 2014 Result
GPAT 2014 result will be declared on 15-03-2014